Monday, February 3, 2014

Waking up in Cali

Hello everybody! I've got a lot of family and friends back home wanting updates throughout my trip, so I figure this is the easiest way to share with all of you.

After some tearful goodbyes, I finally shipped out yesterday. I landed in Los Angeles around 4, and thankfully the flights were pretty uneventful. It's so nice to be out of the snow and bitter cold! I went for a morning run today just because I could and laughed when I noticed all the LA natives wearing their jackets.
My last view of Wisconsin for a while

Aaaaand the view from my hotel window. 
Notice the visible temperature difference and just imagine me smiling.


Today's the day I finally fly out to Fiji after months and months of anticipation. Hopefully all goes well! I will try to update this blog fairly frequently, but I will probably be pretty busy these first few days.

Love you all! Wish me luck!

1 comment: